As I was unavailable to see the game and it's a bit late to give the impressions from various articles, I'll just post links to the articles I've read in case you missed any:
- Of course, Maryland's own official athletic site had a report on the game. You've probably already seen that one.
- The Sun's Jeff Barker returned from his month long vacation to post the game stats (Red, White).
- Barker also has some notes on spring game, focusing mostly on Chris Turner and Kenny Tate. I'm very excited about Tate's potential at safety, and I think the staff made a good decision switching him over there.
- The Washington Times talks about the receivers' great performance. I still think Torrey Smith is the leader because he's shown he can do it in a game, but McCree and Cannon are certainly climbing the charts.
- The WaPo talks about...well, the same exact thing.
- To round it out, Fredericksburg, Va.'s Free-Lance Star discusses their hometown kicker Nick Wallace's shot at grabbing the starting kicking job (Mike Barbour is in the lead right now).