Pretty similar to last week's, mostly because there were no make-or-break games this week. Here's what we got:
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Wisconsin (#17), Navy (#25).
- The top ten - yes, ten - teams remain the exact same. No reason to change them. None played a great team, and I'm not going to flip a team for beating Random Crappy Football Team University by a few more points than another team beat Another Random Crappy Football Team University.
- The gap between 1-3 and 4 has closed. 1, 2, 3, and 4 are basically the same to me; I'll try to sort them out next week into some type of order. 5 and 6 aren't far behind.
- Feeling pretty good about ranking UNC last week.
- Bottom of the bracket got a little sketchy. Only had two spots for three teams, and Navy was the odd man out. Sorry, Ken Nuimatololo.
- Look at LSU. They're basically the better version of Oklahoma - you know they have talent, but they've lost most of their games against good teams. Just can't justify a high ranking.
- Anything else? Remember, this is your ballot too, and this is our first draft. Let us know if we made any mistakes.