You know the drill, folks. If there's anything out of the ordinary, shoot me a comment.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Arizona (#20), South Florida (#23).
- 1-2-3 are interchangeable. Increasingly, so are 4-5-6.
- 7-11 houses some very good teams. There might be some nice BCS matchups if everything plays out correctly.
- WTF happened to Oregon State? Even I can't really explain their status, but I just have a feeling.
- UNC? Yes, UNC. They've been lights out the past few weeks.
- Also, Navy's back in it. I was born in Annapolis, so even though I'm born and bred a Maryland fan, I have a soft spot in my heart for Navy. Also, they're 8-3.