Before I get questioned on my basketball coaching credentials let me just set a few things straight...
1) I've never coached D1 basketball in the ACC
2) I've never coached D1 basketball
3) I never played D1 basketball
4) I never played college basketball
5) I never even played high school basketball
So I must ask... why is that we seem to always pick up our dribble well before we need to? It seems that a LOT of our turnovers are caused by our guys picking up their dribble on the perimeter, getting double teamed and then trying to force a pass. Am I wrong?
Also, in regards to passing... Doesn't it seem like our passes are very predictable? I almost imagine the court banter going like this...
"Dez! Dez! Dez! I'm going to pass you the ball! Dez here it comes!"