Maryland tries to improve their ACC home record to 2-0 this Wednesday when they host the Notre Dame Irish at 7 p.m. ET, and it appears they will be wearing new uniforms as they do so. Here, from an e-mail sent out by Maryland:
So, the game is a whiteout, which means two things: you should wear white if you're planning on attending, and Maryland's mystery new uniform will also likely be largely white. So what could it be?
- A shell pattern, similar to what the football team has
- A literal turtle shell, to be worn on both sides of the body and help the Maryland big men box out
- A simple, yet symbolic white flag, signifying opposing guards to shoot from three at will
- Just a giant M in the middle of a white t-shirt for cost-cutting measures
- A Maryland uniform with a Big Ten patch in which all the player names have been replaced by #B1G
- Turtles. Lots of turtles.
- Literally the image in the picture, just a question mark (as suggested by Alex Prewitt). We'll call those "Riddler Ops"
- Maryland vs. Florida State: Three things we learned from another blowout loss
- Maryland Minute 1.13.14: Terps 'weren't defending' three-point line, Trimble scores 31
- Maryland-Florida State recap: Terps blown out in Tallahassee in another sorry performance
- Maryland will hire Ball State defensive line coach Chad Wilt
- Mullins wins second MAC Hermann Trophy