After nearly a week off, it's time for a return to Maryland basketball, as the Terrapins travel to Tallahassee to take on Florida State in what should be a tough game. The Seminoles are one of the top defensive teams in the land, but have had trouble scoring consistently (especially from the outside), so if Maryland's three point shots are falling, they certainly have a chance in this one.
Some pre-game reading:
- Dave's viewing guide, with how to watch the game, stream it and more.
- Our preview, in which we predict an upset victory for the good guys.
- Our roundtable, where we discuss potential starting lineups and make predictions.
- An e-mail conversation I had with FlaTerp, wherein we discuss Maryland's point guard situation as well as other woes affecting the team.
- Our weekly stock report, which sees Seth Allen rising and Mark Turgeon dropping.
Let's hear your predictions in the comments!