Maryland released their two-deep for Saturday's game against Florida International today, with very few surprises. Of note:
- Moise Larose and Jake Wheeler are the back-up tackles, with Nick Klemm nowhere to be found. Klemm had a minor injury last week, and it is unsure whether that is the cause for his absence. An injury update is expected later tonight.
- Kenneth Goins, Jr. is the starter at fullback, with Tyler Cierski likely still recovering from injury.
- Deon Long is back from his injury and on top of his receiving position.
- Caleb Rowe and Ricardo Young are slapped with the "or" label, as the position battle at back-up quarterback has yet to be decided.
- Larose and Will Likely are the only two true freshmen on the two-deep (excluding special teamers). Likely is Jeremiah Johnson's back-up at one of the two corner positions, and is also the back-up returner to Stefon Diggs.
- Shawn Petty is now on the two-deep, beating out Bradley Johnson as a back-up inside linebacker.
- Alex Walker has moved from nose tackle to defensive end and is competing with Andre Monroe for the back-up spot.
- G.T. Harraka, one of four walk-ons who received scholarships this week, is battling for back-up time at left guard with JuCo transfer Silvano Altamirano.
- Here's the whole chart: