The Fast Break: No. 5 Buckeyes 76, Terps 60 - The Diamondback : Men's Basketball
Daniel Gallen says "there's no reason for the Terps or their fans to panic" after the loss to a "really, really good" Ohio State team on the road.
Charles Mitchell Plays Well In Maryland's Loss to Ohio State
One positive takeaway from the game could be the effort and play from Charles Mitchell, who fought his way to a double-double.
Terps sophomore Jake Layman struggles against Ohio State - baltimoresun.com
On the flip side, Layman -- the Terps leading scorer going into the game -- all but disappeared in the loss.
Pass-rush prowess boosts Terps defense in wins this season - The Diamondback : Football
The Terrapins' pash-rush has proved to be one of the best in the ACC and the country, ranking tied for sixth nationally in sacks.
Terps cornerback Will Likely received ACC rookie of the year votes
Will Likely picked up four votes for the ACC defensive rookie of the year and two for the ACC rookie of the year.
Gary Williams honored before Terps/Ohio State game
Gary Williams was presented with a plaque by Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany prior to last night's game.
- Maryland-Ohio State recap: Terps blown out by Ohio State in sloppy game
- Women's baskteball edges Ohio State 67-55
- Maryland Stock Report: Football regular season is over, basketball faces biggest test
- Maryland bowl projections 2013: Where will the Terps play? Looking at the available options and possible opponents
- Maryland-Ohio State score: Terps trail by wide margin at halftime