After another week off following an embarrassing loss to Boston University, Maryland gets an opportunity to redeem themselves while facing Tulsa. This should be an easy win for the Terps, but that has yet to stop them from making games interesting this season.
Rankings and records: Neither team is ranked. Maryland is 7-5 while Tulsa is 4-8. This is the second time the two teams have faced each other -- the first was 1964, a game Maryland won 66-59.
Vegas: No line available
Mark Turgeon - Turgeon is currently sitting at 299 career wins. A win over Tulsa would be the 300th of his career.
How to witness
Time & Location: 7 p.m. ET, College Park, MD
TV: ESPNU - Mike Cristino on play-by-play with Cory Alexander as the analyst
Radio: Terrapin Sports Radio Network - Johnny Holliday (Play-by-Play), Chris Knoche (Analyst), Walt Williams (Sideline); Flagships - WJZ-FM (105.7) / WJZ-AM (1300) / ESPN 980 (D.C.)
Online streaming: WatchESPN
- Maryland-Tulsa preview: Searching for a convincing victory
- Seth Allen likely to play for Maryland against Tulsa
- Military Bowl 2013: Three things we learned heading into next season
- Military Bowl 2013 final score: Game recap for Maryland's 31-20 loss to Marshall
- Maryland Stock Report: Terps get much needed holiday break