Maryland takes on Boston University Saturday after a good amount of time off, trying to extend their three-game winning streak and keep their hopes of bringing ten wins into conference play alive. Tip-off is at 1 p.m. ET.
The Terriers have a legitimate star player in Maurice Watson, Jr., and Maryland will have to contain him in order to win this home game.
Some pre-game reading:
- Our viewing guide, with how to watch and listen to the game.
- Dave's preview of the game, which includes some players to watch for and a prediction.
- Lee's look at Nick Faust's season and how it compares to last year.
- Doug takes a look at Dez Wells's defense with a film review.
- Which lineup has been the best this season? UMDTerps11 takes an extensive look at every grouping Maryland has used this year.
So let's hear your predictions. How many points does Watson score? Who leads Maryland in scoring? Does anyone record a double-double? And, of course, what's your final score prediction?