That really got out of hand.
1. Florida State (1) -- 8-0 (6-0 in the ACC) -- LW: 41-14 win over Miami
Well, Florida State have demolished their ranked conference opponents. They've got this spot just about locked up after their big win over rival Miami.
2. Clemson (2) -- 8-1 (6-1) -- LW: 59-10 win over Virginia
QB Tajh Boyd broke Philip Rivers ACC record for touchdowns in a career by throwing for three and rushing for one in the romp over Virginia.
3. Miami (3) -- 7-1 (3-1) -- LW: 41-14 loss to Florida State
Miami's struggles the previous couple weeks caught up to them as they couldn't keep up with the Seminoles in their first real test since their game against Florida early in the season. The Hurricanes are still on track to win the ACC Coastal though.
4/5. Georgia Tech and Duke
These two aren't winning the ACC Coastal without some help, but both have separated themselves from Virginia Tech in last weeks rankings by simply not losing, something Virginia Tech couldn't help but do again.
6. Virginia Tech (6) -- 6-3 (3-2) -- LW: 34-27 loss to Boston College
I really should drop them further, but there's really not a lot to put ahead of them. At this point, they have a good defense, but the return of Antone Exum can't help them avoid a bad loss to BC.
7. Maryland (7-9) -- 5-3 (1-3) -- LW: Bye
The Terps used the bye to get healthy, and with the release of the depth chart last night we now know C.J. Brown is back as the starter. Not to mention, Pitt and Wake both dropped their games this weekend, they are the default 7th place team in the conference.
8-12. Wake Forest/Pittsburgh/Syracuse/North Carolina/Boston College
You can argue them in any order and you would probably be right or not. I don't know.
13/14. North Carolina State and Virginia
You two are all alone now.
- Florida International -- FIU fell to 1-7 after a 34-13 loss to ECU.
- Old Dominion -- ODU improved to 6-3 after a 66-14 win over Rhode Island.
- UConn -- UConn will fall to 0-8 after getting pummeled by Louisville this Friday, a lot to a little.
- West Virginia -- West Virginia beat TCU 30-27 to improve to 4-5 on the season.