Hi everyone. This is my first fan post so critique me as necessary. I'm not entirely sure if this is enough information for a fan post but seeing as myself and countless others on this website can't get enough of the Harrison twins I figured I might as well. A kentucky website just posted an interview with Aaron Harrison at midnight and he had some interesting things to say. I'll include the link but the highlights are:
- He confirms that he continues to be very interested in Maryland and Kentucky
- He says that Kentucky and Baylor's coaches have impressed him the most so far
- He says that he is not leaning towards a certain school yet and that he plans to make his decision when the summer is over
- Some major deciding factors in choosing what school he'll go to are the style of play and the coaching staff
- And lastly, which I feel is the biggest surprise out of all of this is that when asked what schools he has visited or plans on visiting he doesn't list Villanova anymore and instead lists Georgetown and Arizona to round out his top 5!?
Here is the link btw: http://wildcatbluenation.com/2012/02/27/kentucky-wildcat-basketball-recruiting-aaron-harrison-interview/2/
Lastly, not that this is a big deal and it's probably just me being over-anxious and what not but I see the twins retweeting a lot of Kentucky stuff. I don't know if a lot of Maryland stuff is getting sent their way or if they are just ignoring it so we should show them that Maryland has a lot of love for them and will show them a great time when they come here. They need to get the Stefon Diggs treatment.