Maryland checks in at #2. IMO it's a little high but I'm not arguing. To make this post a little more interesting I'm going to give my ACC ranking.
1. Dook. Unfortunately number one.
2. North Carolina. They will play better than they are now unfortunately.
3. Miami. I watched a few games and they are a very strong team.
4. Maryland. Too much depth to be any lower than this.
5. North Carolina State. State will always be State.
6. Florida State. Not bad, but very inconsistent.
7. Virginia Tech. Still have Erick Green though.
8. Virginia. Not much raw talent, but they're average.
9. Clemson. Lost alot of scoring.
10. Georgia Tech. DEFENSE that is all they have.
11. Wake Forest. No comment.
12. Boston College. Lost to BRYANT at HOME!
So there you have it. Leave your rankings in the comments section.