FanPost

ESPN Confidential report on Football recruits


http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7507020/ncf-recruiting-confidential-gets-scoop-45-espnu-150-prospects-espn-magazine

Insider article, but I'll copy paste the part I thought was ridiculous.

ON CAMPUS VISITS, WERE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL AVAILABLE?
No: 59.1 percent
Yes: 40.9 percent
The majority (59.1 percent) says no. But the other 40.9 percent isn't buying the naysayers' answers. "If anybody tells you that stuff isn't around, they're lying," says one linebacker. "Nobody ever pushed it on me. But nobody ever said 'no way' when I asked about it either."

It isn't the first part of the quote that troubles me, since it is a true statement. It is the second part about recruits asking for it that troubles me. It could be a recruit with great intentions checking out to see if its a good program or not (I hope so), but sounds to me the recruit was checking to see if it was available...Thoughts?

Anything deemed inappropriate will be deleted by an admin or moderator with the power to do so. The views of the above FanPost do not represent the beliefs of Testudo Times or Testudo Times' authors, nor are they the work of them.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Testudo Times

You must be a member of Testudo Times to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Testudo Times. You should read them.

Join Testudo Times

You must be a member of Testudo Times to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Testudo Times. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker