Charlotte did this with Jalen Tabor last night, so I figured I'd post this here as well. Enjoy.
If you are new to following MD football and recruiting, a name you want to pay attention to is Jalen Tabor. The local MD product is a 5 star Cornerback that plays for Friendship Collegiate Academy in DC. He is 2014 recruit and would be the ideal player for MD to land to continue the stay home movement. Shown below were my questions to Jalen and his responses.
1) Besides football and twitter what are some other hobbies you have or activities you enjoy?
Jalen - I love just playing football and chilling with my friends!
2) Name your favorite NFL team and player. Who do you model your game after?
Jalen - My favorite NFL team is the NY Giants and my favorite player is Joe Haden.
3) Who was the first school to offer you and how old were you at the time?
Jalen - Tennessee was the first school to offer. They offered last May.
4) Name the three schools recruiting you the hardest.
Jalen - Tennessee, Maryland, and Va Tech
5) What coach from MD is most involved with your recruitment?
Jalen - Coach Johnson!
6) What are your thoughts on the Diggs and Brown commitment? Did their decisions increase your desire to stay home and start a MD dynasty?
Jalen - Im cool with Diggs and Brown and their decision makes MD more comfortable. It becomes a bigger school for me! It makes me wanna stay.
7) Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you quiet or vocal to your teammates on the field?
Jalen - Yea. I consider myself a leader. I’m vocal, but I also lead by example.
8) How good is this flag team of yours? Who else is on it?
Jalen - My flag team is pretty good! We have a lot of D1 players!
9) I know that you are waiting for National Signing Day to announce your decision. Earlier we discussed Looneys as an option to carry on the local 5 star tradition. Are you still considering that as an option? Are you still thinking a big stage for your announcement?
Jalen - Yea I still wanna make my decisions on a big stage! A Very Big Stage!
10) Anything else you want to share?
Jalen - One last thing. Go Terps and thanks for your time!
I want to thank Jalen for his time. Jalen and I will be following up from time to time to see how the process is going.
Oh, and I can't forget the image Charlotte posted of him...