Basketball Prospectus put together this list of the top 100 mens players...
our boy terrell made the cut..
63. Terrell Stoglin, Maryland (So., PG)
Stoglin stepped on the court at Maryland and was immediately a very successful combo guard. He had the highest assist rate on the team and shot percentages of 51/36/83 while using 27 percent of the Terps' possessions. Stoglin's not quite the passer Kendall Marshall is, but he's quicker, a better shooter, and a much more dangerous slasher, one who doesn't have Marshall's turnover problems. I understand why he got so much less buzz than Marshall, but I don't know why I heard even teammate Pe'Shon Howard's name more often. For the record, Stoglin's the latest in a series of guards whose potential I utterly failed to recognize in advance.
Other ACC'ers & past targets to make the list...
89. Reggie Johnson, Miami (Jr., C)
79. Terrence Ross, Washington (So., SF)
77. Mike Scott, Virginia (Sr.,
70. Kendall Marshall, North Carolina (So., PG)
68. Durand Scott, Miami (Jr., SG)
65. P.J. Hairston, North Carolina (Fr., SG)
54. Malcolm Grant, Miami (Sr., PG)
51. C.J. Leslie, NC State (So.,
50. Gilvydas Biruta, Rutgers (So., PF
15. Tyler Zeller, North Carolina (Sr., C)
11. John Henson, North Carolina (Jr., C)
8. Austin Rivers, Duke (Fr., SG)
2. Harrison Barnes, North Carolina (So., SF)