Now that Eshan's been mentioned I'll throw out some more "non-sexy" names.
1. Chuck. No learning curve. UMD is his life. He'll do everything he can think of to win for us.
2. Michael Peck. Recruiting nerds know this name. Coaches Findlay Prep in Vegas. Basically he's a younger Stu Vetter. FP is always loaded with top-150 players so he'll bring guys with him. He's part of the Lon Krueger tree so he wouldn't be a Paul Hewitt type with regard to X's and O's.
3. Bruce Webber. Illinois is a poor man's Maryland. Maybe he thinks he's done everything he can do for the Illini. Oh, and he'd tap into Chicago.
4. Steve Alford. If you can win at New Mexico...
5. Chris Mack. A little early to leave Xavier but if he says no to UMD would he even be a candidate for UConn/Duke/Syracuse? Plus you know we'd keep Bino.
6. Matt Doherty...ok now I'm trolling...but he'd be fueled by hate after getting fired and seeing Roy win a National Title with his players.
7. Todd Bozeman. He's spent the last few years giving B'more kids a chance to go to college and play basketball. The nerds at Basketball Prospectus rated him one of the top game coaches in 2010. Bozeman + Booth + Bino = Great Wall around Charm City.