What does one do when the season is over? I have surfing and golf, but what do you have? Here are a few things to keep you occupied during these tough months.
- Cry in the feedle position. Not recommended for the casual fan, you be lookin' like a fool with your butt on the ground.
- Take up a hobby. Like I said, I have golf and surfing. Surfing is my favorite thing to do, and it might be yours, or become yours.
- Create a ticker until Maryland Madness. (not a bad idea, looking at you Ben).
- Reminice in the good times you've had being a fan. Rewatch the 2002 national championship. Just don't watch Maryland Duke 2001 home, ACC tournament or the Final Four. That will make you loathe the start of Maryland basketball.
- Maryland lacrosse is 6-0 and is #4, no big deal. Get in on it!
- Spend sometime away from sports and find out that Maryland basketball isn't that important. It is important, just not enough for #1. Or #3 for that matter.
- Any suggestions?