What does one do when the season is over? I have surfing and golf, but what do you have? Here are a few things to keep you occupied during these tough months.
- Cry in the feedle position. Not recommended for the casual fan, you be lookin' like a fool with your butt on the ground.
- Take up a hobby. Like I said, I have golf and surfing. Surfing is my favorite thing to do, and it might be yours, or become yours.
- Create a ticker until Maryland Madness. (not a bad idea, looking at you Ben).
- Reminice in the good times you've had being a fan. Rewatch the 2002 national championship. Just don't watch Maryland Duke 2001 home, ACC tournament or the Final Four. That will make you loathe the start of Maryland basketball.
- Maryland lacrosse is 6-0 and is #4, no big deal. Get in on it!
- Spend sometime away from sports and find out that Maryland basketball isn't that important. It is important, just not enough for #1. Or #3 for that matter.
- Any suggestions?
Anything deemed inappropriate will be deleted by an admin or moderator with the power to do so. The views of the above FanPost do not represent the beliefs of Testudo Times or Testudo Times' authors, nor are they the work of them.