5. Connecticut - Need I say more?
4. Tennessee - Part of SEC/Big East Challenge
3. Texas/illinois - At Madison Square Garden
2. Syracuse - Chance to see Fab Melo at the Pete
1. Villanova - Season Finale at Home vs. Big East's Best?
Pittsburgh's blog, Cardiac Hill, has the most important games of the season. Lets hope the number 3 on the list is playing for third place at madison square garden. I'm so excited to see Maryland have a chance for an upset. They have to play better then they did against College of Charleston obviously, but what would be Maryland's top 5 games this season?
5. Villanova - Sat, Jan. 15 (away) both the Nova and Pitt games will be chances for upsets
4. Pittsburgh - Thu, Nov. 18 (neutral)
3. Virginia Tech - Thu, Jan. 20 (home) after projected losses at Duke and at Villanova...need to get back on track
2. North Carolina - Sun, Feb. 27 (away) we aren't scared of UNC!
1. Duke - Wed, Feb. 2 (home) always home game against Duke is huge and at Duke should be on the list too