Much like last week, I didn't spend too much time on this week's ballot. So again, please critique and tell me where I got it wrong.
|Last week's ballot|
- Everything in the upper echelon remains the same except for BYU and USC dropping, plus Mississippi making up the deficit caused by the bye week. I wasn't too confident after the Ole Miss-Memphis game, but I simply can't get behind LSU yet, and the Rebels proved they can score. Just a feeling there.
- Yes, I'm on the Cane Train.
- Cincinnati is proving to be a very good team. I don't know how long they'll stay in the top 15, but they're definitely a solid top 20 team.
- I know BYU beat Oklahoma, but they looked plenty fluke-y against FSU.
- Anything else? I know there's some nonsensical stuff here; tweaking will be done.