I threw this together somewhat quickly, so it's up to you guys to tell me who I missed. And I'm pretty sure I missed at least one team.
|Last week's ballot|
- USC beat a legit OSU team, Matt Barkley showed he can win games, and Joe McKnight continues to impress. That's why they're #2.
- I'm just a week late getting Alabama above Texas. Forgot to do that last week.
- BYU won't lose a game this year. They're a great team, and Max Hall is a legit QB.
- Bad loss for Oklahoma State. Not only did they lose, but they got lit up. I don't have much confidence in them.
- Technically, UNC won. But they looked terrible and only got the W off a holding call in the endzone for a safety. That shouldn't even count.
- Meanwhile, Michigan and Cincy debut this week. Michigan had the win over ND, but ND is still right there. The game was great and it's clear the Irish are a great team. I'm still not 100% sold on Michigan as a top 15 team, but they definitely deserve top 25 status.
- Feel free to let me know what I screwed up on.