Finally starting to get some news. Of course, none of it is eminently interesting, but it's news.
- Nice article here on Drew Gloster, who's switched from TE to LB this spring. Hopefully he can finally see the field this year.
- Apparently Maryland fans (myself included) aren't the only ones to overreact in recruiting. A Kansas blogger for the Kansas City Star says there's no chance Xavier Henry will be a Jayhawk. The "Lance waiting due to Xavier rumor" is no longer the definitive one, so maybe this has no impact. Maybe Kansas ends up empty-handed on this one? (Maryland would too, but I don't know, it feels like a consolation prize).
- On that topic, MaxPreps gives Maryland a 5% chance for Lance. They aren't recruiting insiders, but they know some stuff. Not exactly a great chance. Like everyone else, I just want it to be over.
- Jeremy Navarre is being worked out by the Colts. The actual article says nothing without a description, but that's what we have Google News for. Anyway, I didn't give him much of a shot to get drafted, but I turned out to be wrong.
- Matt Bracken has a season recap on Lady Terp commit Tianna Hawkins. Suffice it to say she had a pretty good year.
- OT: Greg Paulus worked out for the Packers. Here's hoping he plays the Chargers someday and faces Shawne Merriman.