Seriously, are there even 25 teams that want to be ranked right now?
|Last week's ballot|
- Florida rejumps Bama after the Tide's bye, but like I said last week, the order of the top three is irrelevant at the moment - they're the best three teams by a mile.
- Why does Boise jump Cincy? Well, Boise beat Oregon, who just beat USC - that win looks awesome right now. Also, Cincy had no Tony Pike for another week, and the longer he's on the bench, the more questionable I am about their team.
- I really don't want to have Iowa anywhere near the top 5, but I feel I have no other recourse.
- Oregon is officially the best 1-loss team. If the top teams stumble down the stretch, I'll have no problems letting them rise quickly.
- Damn, Houston's defense is terrible.
- Oklahoma's still knocking on the door - I just have so much trouble ranking them when they have basically no quality wins.
- Any questions? Let me know.