Week five was tough - even more upsets than last week, and, outside of Florida, Bama, and Texas, there's no one really worthy of the 4-15 area. Let me know your opinion in the comments.
|Last week's ballot|
- Florida, Bama, and Texas remain on top. No reason to change, them, not yet.
- LSU jumps Boise State with the win over Georgia - it wasn't beautiful, but it was a quality win.
- Likewise, USC jumps VT with the Cal win. Cal isn't great, but god knows they're better than Duke.
- Oklahoma State and Nebraska scare the heck out of me at their respective positions, but I'm going with my gut here. Will Oklahoma almost certainly beat both? Probably. But I just have a feeling that will almost certainly be wrong. This one will probably be changed.
- Four teams debut this week: Auburn, who is undefeated, South Carolina, who's only loss is to Georgia, South Florida, who topped FSU and Syracuse, and Wisconsin, who has three quality wins and is yet to lose.
- Stanford is so close to cracking the top 25; 4-1, with wins over a good Washington team and a UCLA team that hadn't lost before playing the Cardinal. BC and WVU are next in line after that.